Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Chemotherapy, Round 6 (six more to go) THE HALF WAY POINT


The infusion center is amidst some construction projects, today I had to move out of my chair half- way through the drip to allow the electrician to work. It wasn't too bad. In fact, now that I am looking more bald I got to go through the donation basket and I chose a hat and a bandana to wear. My counts were really good today, wbc = 11.7.

As we left the oncology clinic we were met with a glorious sunshine filled day. It was really nice, though the sun is not really good for me. I popped a zofran and we went on our merry way.

When I got home the monkey was predicting my future, for the next week or so. I love that monkey almost as much as the bottle of pills.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments: