Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Again, I ask you to pray dear faithful friends.

Four very simple prayer requests;

for my aunt Correne and her family as she mourns the loss of her sister to cancer

for my aunt Patty as she applies for another research study for her cancer and for safe travel for those of us who will be visiting her

for my friend Joann and her family as she continues to struggle with illness and pain

for my dear friend Sarah and her family who are loving a baby very much and hoping God's plan for them includes him


Lord, I pray for my friends and family just as your Word tells me to pray, for healing. I believe you hear this earnest prayer from my heart and that it is powerful because of your promise. I have faith in you, Lord, to heal my friends, but I also trust in the plan you have for their life.

Lord, I don't always understand your ways. I don't know why we have to suffer, but I trust You. I ask that You look with mercy and grace toward us. Nourish our spirits and souls in this time of suffering and comfort all of us with Your presence.

Let everyone know You are here with us through this difficulty. Give us strength. And may You, through this difficulty, be glorified in their lives and also in mine.

Amen
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We decided not to visit my Aunt this weekend...

Joann is in heaven with her Lord and her husband and son...

Sarah and her family are doing well.

Thank you for your prayers.

bobbione8y said...

hi rani. i have prayed...so sorry about joann...

Karen said...

Amen.