Thursday, December 01, 2005

Humorous story

Our dishwasher is not new, it was new 8 years ago and would still be in pretty good shape had we not been very cheap and bought the least expensive machine available no matter what the options....so anyway, sometimes after I start it it makes weird noise like it's trying to climb a huge hill and just can't get started so I lightly and gracefully tap it with my petite hip or slender thigh to get it going. You can laugh about the weight humor, I was trying to be funny.

The other night, my two year old, whose sole purpose in life is to help me load and unload the dishwasher, was closing the door after we put the powdered detergent in. He turned the dial till he heard the familiar noise and then said, "Now we kick it, mom." He promptly threw his left bare foot up onto the dishwasher's front panel and slammed it into the plastic as hard as he could. It must have smarted a little, but he kept with the routine and walked away saying something that sounded like "sump a junk". I laughed so hard I had to sit on the floor to contain myself.

No comments: