Monday, April 04, 2011

Monday Multitudes 822-837

Ephesians 2:7 That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

Who would have thought that Monday would be the "new" Friday? Our weekends have been so full it sure is nice to have a Monday to relax a bit.

I was able to experience an amazing event this weekend. It was spectacular. It was called Faith Girlz and featured author Nancy Rue. If you have a daughter age 9-13ish you should really check out faithgirlz.com. I took Maleah and it was a wonderful event for both of us. They are on a world tour currently and came to little old Sioux Falls, SD. There are lots of clubs around the nation for girls called GEMS, girls everywhere meeting their Savior. It reminds me of Girl Scouts or 4-H with the emphasis on Scripture. The girls do community outreach, earn badges and learn how to communicate with others by following the example of "Who's your Daddy?" JESUS. Nancy Rue is a pretty spectacular speaker, I can't wait to read some of her books. If you have a girl you should really check out her stuff. I am new to this, but I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Thanks so much to  my friend Janel for inviting me.

This week I am thankful for so much including but not limited to;

sunshine, sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine with a little wind mixed in

Aunt Tracy and time for her to spend with my kids who adore her

an early release day that allowed dad to take the kiddos to Grandma's and me to get a little Sensible Sister shopping done

warmer mornings that allow me to get outside

quality time with my nine year old, Nancy Rue's books and a safe place for Maleah to go online

a few spare moments to make slippers

milky way treats

piano recitals

an awesome group of Sensible Sisters

a freezer full of yummy food

a summer full of exciting opportunities

time at Grandmas to play and run

a nice Sunday morning breakfast

a family movie night with popcorn

awesome grocery sales on food that is good for my family


No comments: