Thursday, August 24, 2006

Hair today, gone tomorrow...

It's in my bed. It's on the floor. It's on my shirt, my arms. It's on the table, the sofa, the remote control, the water glass. It's even in my food. I found some strands in my shoe yesterday. It's my hair. I wonder if it would be easier if it all fell out at once, instead of slowly thinning over a long period of time. My scalp hurts, it feels like I got a perm and the tiny hairs are just starting to grow back in. I went outside earlier this morning to shake out before my shower. I can imagine all the birds telling each other, "Tweet, I found the land of milk and honey in this backyard, tweet, tweet. Tons of good nesting hair free for the taking." Better off in a nest than clogging up my drain. I spent a good amount of energy and time cleaning on Monday and everything is all hairy again. If you come to visit bring a lint remover, you'll need it.

No comments: