Monday, January 04, 2010

Meet noisy and her friend copycat.



Fine print disclaimer: Yes, she really calls her sister Noraboo.If you think this is loud you should hear them when I play it for them.
No child fell off a chair during the filming of this video. That happened immediately after I turned the camera off.
No child was deprived of nutrition despite the cold pizza snack. I promise I cook...sometimes.
This video was taken after naptime hence the bed heads. I didn't even notice how frumpled they looked until I uploaded this here :)

This is what you will hear if you call me or stop by so if you really want to talk to me send me an email.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i hope this blog still exists when they are smug teenagers, so that you can show them from whence they came :)

Unknown said...

That is funny, today when she was slurping her noodles at lunch she said, "Mommy picture:)" I am raising vain children...

Karen said...

I've watched this five times now. I really thought I had commented.

What does it say about me that I'm sad you turned the camera off before she fell off the chair?