Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #91-107

My cup overfloweth. I am blessed WAY beyond my own feeble comprehension.

Here are the ones that I can think of of the top of my head.

Thank you Lord for all your blessings, especially;

my health

my home, safe and sound

a freecycle credenza, large, which encouraged a little rearranging

a heat wave :)

a trophy for a little wrestler, it means the world to him

4-H crafts as big as the crafter herself

clearance totes to organize the storage room

workout DVDs downloaded immediately from Netflix

grandma's who are recovering well and can watch grandkids

homemade sausage egg biscuits on a Sunday morning

piles of laundry large enough for two toddlers to play King of the mountain

an eight year old who loves music theory

a helicopter and an airplane that carried my hubby and others safely all weekend

milk on sale

coats hung up and boots lined up

bedtimes

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

yes on all counts - lets see the credenza!!