Thursday, September 25, 2008

Because the price of gas dropped, that's why!

So I had another dr. appointment today. We are measuring at 39 weeks. Ultrasound next week to help the doc decide when to induce.

My dh sent me to get gas at a station he saw that had cheap gas so I did. Right next door was a Goodwill. I had a bit of time so I stopped, and got these......Boutique style tweed purses with tags and plastic still on them, the prices said $35 and $22. I paid two bucks a piece. Yippee! I also got some baby names books,2 pairs of Sketchers dress shoes for ds, brand new slippers for dd, a pumpkin costume for the new baby, and adorable little white flexible shoes for dd#2. All for less than $20.

They had tons of purses if you like 'em...hope you get there before my mom does:)

P. S. Is it Thursday already? Sheesh!

5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

the big question is ... which goodwill?!

on kiwanis?


:) might have to whip over there for "lunch" today!

Karen said...

Hey, my birthday is coming up soon!!!

Unknown said...

I knew you would ask... yep, Kiwanis it is...that's my favorite, small enough to scan the whole store on my lunch break.

Karen - mine, too November 4th. I will be going to the polls...what will you be doing?

DeAnn said...

I love those! Wish I lived a little closer to Sioux Falls so I could find all these awesome bargains. nothing like a cute purse to make our day!

Alexis Jacobs said...

39 weeks... yikes!! Love the purses.