Wednesday, September 17, 2008

yesterdays gone...

We had a bit of a scare yesterday.

I woke up early in the morning with these spasms in my stomach, they continued all morning and into the afternoon so I called the doctor. I went in to have things monitored for a bit.

Turns out I am pretty dehydrated and have a bit of a virus. Baby is fine and things are progressing nice a slowly like they should.

Whew.

Today I plan to drink 100 glasses of water, even if it means I pee every three minutes. I don't want to go through that again.

4 comments:

K~ said...

Hi Rani, So many things... I am so glad you and the babe are doing ok. Love the count down. It reminds me of my pregnancies. I tracked those closely. It was fun. ALSO... I love your blogs new look. I tried to get to this site to jazz mine up, and didn't have any luck. I'll try again.
K~

Unknown said...

I was dehydrated when I was pregnant with B and experienced the same spasms. Scary 'cause I thought I was having contractions. Think I went home and drank a gallon of water!

Glad everything is okay with you and baby-not much longer.....

Karen said...

Sheesh, woman. You should know these things by now!

Alexis Jacobs said...

Hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself mama! ((hugs))