Thursday, September 20, 2012

chaotic

My life is utter chaos. I need a secret playbook. Oh wait, I have one. Must.go.read.it.

Then I will take the kids to preschool/dentist/piano/practice/home again and call it a day.

Maybe I will get lucky and today the cats won't get locked in the garage and break the glass vases, and the kids won't jump on the couch and knock picture frames off the wall and break them and the superintendent won't call to tell me about one more thing my kid has done.

My coping skills are waning because I finished off the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies yesterday and there is no more sugary goodness to tide me over.

It's okay to have three meals a day of cereal, right? It only happens a couple times a month, I think. 

The rest of the time we have cookies.

*sigh*

No comments: