Friday, November 09, 2012

Pouring

The kids almost missed the bus today.

It was inevitable.

The morning started out bad, I heard my alarm and rolled over and shut it off. I was groggy and exhausted so I immediately texted my workout buddies and told them I was sleeping in.

A few minutes later I got a call to sub. This is the third call for today. I put on my calendar a week ago that I wanted to take today off to prepare for the craft festival. So naturally everyone needs a sub today:).

One of the littles woke up with a low grade temp. I texted her preschool teacher that she was ill.
I wondered  what else might rain down on me today. You know the old saying, "When it rains...".

I started calculating the rest of my day, do laundry, pack the car, clean the living room for Bible Study.

Oh.

That's what's missing.

As soon as I completed my questions for the chapter I felt much better. Now the only pouring is the pouring of the Holy Spirit.

Per Spec Tive.

Sigh.

Thank you Jesus!

No comments: