Monday, June 11, 2007

Overweight, overthirty, and pregnant.


Feeling my age today, I think.

It's a combination of the heat, my fat and ever expanding belly, and my busy life. I could blame it on working again, or being pregnant, or a number of other issues in my life. I had to pry my ring off my finger last night in fear of it never coming off. I am swollen and puffy and short of breath. I can't get comfortable when I am sleeping and my hands keep getting numb at night. I had a doctors appointment today to flush my port and I have been so busy I haven't even been able to take the white band off my wrist yet...

I think just need to work on my equilibrium a little. I need to balance my spiritual life with my earthly one. I love to set aside special times to pray and study the Word of God, but I also enjoy Him while I am doing other things. I listen to Christian music whenever I can. I pray with my children where ever we are and I try to enjoy life and God at all times. It is good to know He is ever present and always available to listen to my prayers.

"So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yes.

i have found the best way for me to balance my spiritual life with my earthly one, is to GIVE UP my earthly life :) ha.

easier said than done, but it's a helpful way to live.

will pray for de-puffiness.

Karen said...

WHERE did that belly come from? Aren't you like just barely pregnant? Where the heck does the time go????

Need to work on the balance here, too. Thanks for the reminder.

Unknown said...

Yes, just an fyi for all you mom's out there, number three comes on fast and big...thanks for the de-puffy prayers...

DeAnn said...

I love your belly! When is that bundle of joy coming anyway? I know what you mean about #3...happened to me too. She came on big and stayed big. I'll be saying some de-puffy prayers for ya too.