Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday Multitudes #637-651

Today Lord I am blessed in so many ways...

the beautiful November weather

an awesome group of friends to 'move' with who didn't wince a bit when I needed to move the time to even earlier in the morning

a handyman husband

a freezer full of baked goods

a weekend with good naps for the little girls

a great day celebrating my entrance into this world

children who are intelligent and love to learn and read

a rapid recovery for dear friends

several packed pews on Sunday

a new identification

time to spend with grandma

my own forgiveness and the ablitity to forgive others

semi-sweet chocolate chips and spoonfuls of peanut butter

girls who take the time change to a whole new level, but still manage to make me smile

Have a blessed week, will ya?

No comments: