Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My favorite deal of the year

WOHOO! This sale happens once or twice a year. I love to grab a bunch of these for gifts which means I have a very large collection - I can never seem to give them away, shame on me... They are so cheap!  Regular price is around the $25 mark and they are only $5.00 right now for a limited time!  Oh, and there are some handyman books and some bird books at the end of the list so go and take a look, I know you will find something you can't live without :) I apologize. Think gifts  - graduation, wedding, anniversary...birthday!

Choose from over 50 Taste of Home Cookbooks for only $5.00!  Plus, you can use code 401 to get free shipping on any order $20 or more!

Sale ends when they run out or May 2nd- whichever comes first.

2 comments:

shirley said...

Thank you for posting this deal along with the free shipping code! I am a cookbook collector (aka addict hahaha) and what a deal. Can't wait to get the healthy cooking TOH book!

Unknown said...

Yay! I hope you get the ones you want. I love Taste of Home. The recipes are real and easy, too!