Monday, September 13, 2010

Lake Herman

Seven keepers
fishing family


Addison fishes from the lawn chair, my kinda fishing.

Nora chooses a rock instead.



Gavin got the first catch and the last of the day




Momma reads by the campfire with a flashlight and it wasn't even that good of a book.






a rare indoor shot of Maleah watching the telly...sorry the setting of the novel I read was in Ireland and it rubbed off on me






bathtub beauties, shameful how these babies make me want to have more, then I am smacked with the poopy diaper reality of life





fresh baked brownies
Addison loves her bike
Nora; rock collector
where's (waldo) Gavin?

4 comments:

Kendra said...

those two babies in the tub look a lot like their mommy :)

Unknown said...

yep, they're mine :)

KristieLou said...

those two babies are the cutest thing ever! looks like you guys had fun.

bobbione8y said...

not that the family isn't cute, but those fish are AMAZING!