Monday, September 06, 2010

Monday Multitudes # 523-533










Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17


More than 500 blessings counted since November...

finishing an early morning (secret) run just before the downpour

homecoming, a caveman, a hippie and a green dinosaur school bus

feeding exotic animals

riding a camel

sister salsa-making sessions

an impulse bbq at grandma's house

sisters who know how to stop leaking pipes

husbands who fix plumbing using a photo I took with a cell phone

a pastor who doesn't mind an almost three year old going up for communion, twice
a beautiful sunrise while I am counting my blessings

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

tell maleah her hair is RAD :)

Karen said...

OMG! (goodness, that is) I could so totally use a double-dip of communion! She's a genius, and I'll bet the pastor knew it.

carey said...

love the dino bus. how did they get the paint off?

great job on the secret running :)

Unknown said...

RADical. Yes. She loved it.

i could use communion every day

it was tempera paint, the girls and I watched them paint it in the morning.so.cool.

the running is good as long as I am outside...that treadmill stuff is for the birds...