Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Multitudes #534-552

And He (the Lord) said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for me strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 2 Corinthians 12:9

By my God I can leap over a wall. Psalm 18:29 (said by David) God does not lift a man over a wall God helps a man when he takes a leap :) Move mountains... leap walls HE has got us covered, AMEN!

Hello Monday my old, old, friend.

Today, Lord I am in awe of your amazing glory, strength, power and love.

Thank you Lord, especially for;

telephones that wake me up just in time to get the kids to school - suffering a bit of campground lag this a.m.

perch that bite on kids hooks like mad

a television that I was dead set against in the camper that I watched Sunday morning worship Main Street Living, Pastor Spiehs from Wolsey had a wonderful message about the lost sheep

a patient husband as I read the weekend away...531 pages of patience, thanks honey

an oven in the camper that makes warm gooey brownies to help him be patient

Lake Herman, wow, what a beautiful place in this world

bike trails, hikes, and playgrounds to fill unplugged weekends with memories I am not a camper/outdoorsy person and this weekend was really pleasant

a bathtub in the camper to wash fish mongrels in:)

a safe surgery procedure for my lovely friend Harriet, may God speed your recovery

a prayer on 9/11 for those who died, and those who love those who died, and those who found those who died

an evening at my brother in law's, a beautiful home improvement in the works

a new battery for the truck so we could go camping

signs of fall

an evening run (W7D1) even though I was too tired to do it

a shout out to the village garden and grandpa Ray

a home for Lesley

a scale that doesn't fib and the threat of an oncologist appointment later this week to make me stick to it. Please Lord let him have positive encouraging words to say to me

no more suffering for JoAnn, prayers for her family as she ended her battle with the bully this morning Most faithful God, lively is the courage of those who hope in You. Your servant JoAnn suffered greatly, but placed her trust in Your mercy. Confident that the petition of those who mourn pierces the clouds and finds an answer, we beg You, give rest to JoAnn. Do not remember her sins, but look upon her sufferings and grant her refreshment, light, and peace. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: