Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful. Something about the sun, the leaves falling, the weekend approaching just makes me happy to be alive. Here are some other things I am thankful for in no particular order;

being able to run every morning this week so far
having an almost potty trained almost three year old, sigh
trying to wean off coffee and not getting too terrible of a headache
watching old little rascals movies with my son so he can choose a character to be for Homecoming tomorrow
listening to Maleah practice piano every night without me having to ask her to do it
hearing Addison beg to go to preschool, getting to attend her field trip today and see lots of chickens
eating a weeknight supper with my sister and her kiddos
feeling the sun on my face in late September
catching up on the dvr with my hubby after the kiddos turn in for the night
hanging up the school photos
planning a golden birthday party for my son, having wonderful friends and family who will help :)
watching coronation plays and laughing harder than I have in a very long time
ignoring basic housework to go for a walk with the girls in the middle of the day
enjoying a quiet afternoon when they sleep exhausted from a long midday walk
making a slideshow of photos of the field trip for Addison to share with other parents
enjoying leftovers and not having to cook every night this week
hearing my kids play outside together every evening until supper
calling my sister 10 times a day for no apparent reason
new ribbon barrettes for Maleah for homecoming thanks to my uber talented sissy
a faithful family who prays for each other in times of need

May God bless you today and in the future.



1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

oh, so beautiful, my friend :)