Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding - by the numbers

94ish new family members, he comes from a big family
54 bobby pins in Maleah's hair
29 people from Mom's side of the family at the wedding
24 tables covered with rolls of plastic and very difficult masking tape
20+ flower arrangements made by a few talented women on Friday
18 grandchildren all together, hope Grandma and Ted take their vitamins :)
12 day time cough medicine doses taken
10 the number of the spray tan I decided to go with, shoulda done the 8
8 jordan almonds an Italian wedding tradition, 8 to represent new beginnings
5 kinds of cupcakes at the reception, my favorite was the carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
3 times the kids got to swim in the hotel pool
2 very happy newlyweds on their honeymoon
1 exhausting wedding weekend



7 comments:

Karen said...

Rani, this is just awesome! I love the pictures, love the by-the-numbers, LOVE that you are rejoicing in your mom's happiness!

You're a good girl. :-)

shirley said...

What a small world. I started following your blog because of the deals you posted. Then I see the picture you posted of your new stepsisters, one of which happens to be married to one of my old friends. Funny how that works! I like the title of your post and what a blessing all those grandchildren must be!

Nicolette said...

Hello Shirley. :)

Nicolette said...

Geesh Tami you really do do it all. I will have to start following your blog, well that is if I can figure out how to.

Nicolette said...

I do know your name by the way. Darn spell check.

Unknown said...

You can blame my mother for my name...I never had a sticker or a cup or a licence plate for my bike with my name on it :)

Unknown said...

Shirley - thanks for reading, that google plus has halted my deal finding. I gotta figure out how to link that to the blog...I promise to try and post more deals...you can facebook me, too. I do a lot of sharing of deals there - it's much easier!