Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekends are for basketball.

Schwew! It's been a whirlwind of a weekend, again.

The little girls had a tourney. The big girls team had a tourney. There was a free-throw contest. Next on the calendar is 4-h. Somehow it will all get done. I feel like I get robbed of my weekend. But, I do enjoy watching my kids doing what they love. In the end, everyone's happy. Tired, but smiling.

The free throw champions from our local contest.


This is the little girls team. They played hard and learned a lot!

After they won! Look at those smiles.
In fact, they were smiling all day :)

 Since we are doing basketball photos...here is the big girl getting a rebound.

Oh, here's a better one :)
 This, well, this is what the little's do at the big's ball tournaments.

 More proof...smiles even at 8:00 on a Saturday.

 The boy got a foul for this layup. Sorry about the distance. Click and zoom.

And this, my friends, is the only other photo I have taken of him this season. I know. It's shocking. I just watch this year. I can't remember to take a photo. You can't see his smile. But, believe me, he is, I promise.

No comments: