Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Attack of the Grackles!

I swear we have killer birds! I took a snack and a drink outside so I could relax and the ?!@# black birds were circling and swooping down on me. The other day my daughter said one tried to eat her tuna sandwich and I didn't believe her. Now I think I do. I wonder what I could do to get rid of those annoying things? There must be a dozen of them and they are ugly. I am going to look online. I think they are called grackles and I just want to shoot them all. I am frightened to go outside and there is bird poop everywhere. AARRGGHH!

I think I am going crazy, I am a crazy old bird hating lady with a bad cough, which by the way I think may be caused by the drying bird poop, no lie I read it online!

Okay this is frightening!!!!

Hostile Grackles Attack People in HoustonMay 18, 7:24 AM (ET)HOUSTON (AP) - Like a scene from the horror movie "The Birds," large black grackles are swooping down on downtown Houston and attacking people's heads, hair and backs.Authorities closed off a sidewalk after the aggressive birds, which can have 2-foot wingspans, flew out of magnolia trees Monday in front of the County Administration Building."They were just going crazy," said constable Wilbert Jue, who works at the building. "They were attacking everybody that walked by."The grackles zeroed in on a lawyer who shooed a bird away before he tripped and injured his face, Jue said. The lawyer was treated for several cuts.

http://www.katv.com/news/stories/0505/229040.html

http://www.tcudailyskiff.com/media/storage/paper792/news/2006/03/10/News/Deadly.Skies-1683608.shtml?norewrite200605231151&sourcedomain=www.tcudailyskiff.com&xmlsyn=1

YIKES!

No comments: