Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I would like to introduce you to my new friend, Alice.

This is a brand new, this month, website. Her name is Alice.com. Seriously, I think they have been listening to my thoughts because it is exactly what I need. Get this - a free shipping service for non-perishables, cleaning supplies, toothpaste, diapers, coffee and toilet paper. That's not all, folks. They use coupons, COUPONS! They find them for you and honor them. I am not kidding. In my first order I used $30 worth of coupons. I got the same price or better that I would pay at Walmart or Target. Unbelievable! I may never print another stinking coupon again. I already have another order in. I can get 40 Pampers for less than $10. That is an amazing deal. AMAZING. Did I mention the free shipping? Enough already. Go check it out. Buy some razors, buy some eight o'clock coffee, buy some toilet bowl cleaner. You will be happy you did. Use my referral link or click on the button in the sidebar. Right now if you spend $50 you can get a $10 credit in your account for your next order. Stock up, people, fill the pantry! Did I mention the FREE SHIPPING?

http://www.alice.com/referral/7127853

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

Do you think they mean Alice from the Brady Bunch?


i did look, but cannot. do. it.

i guess i have too close a proximity to stores :)

you go, though!

CLM said...

Hey Rani,
Our computer died and I lost all emails. Email me! CLM