Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Monkeys who eat spinach go to bed early.

It's exactly 6:45 p.m. on a Tuesday night. My oldest is playing a ball game in Emery. My boy is asleep on the couch waiting for t-ball to start. My blue eyed monkey is asleep in her bed and the youngest is playing at my feet.
Today Addison climbed;

the couch and
the clothes line pole (I could barely take this photo I was so shocked).
She picked spinach and ate some for lunch (well, mostly ranch with a little spinach) while mommy washed and froze the rest.



This morning she unknowingly gave Lou Lou her first taste of bomb pop.
In other words, it was an awesome day to be a 21 month old.

3 comments:

Karen said...

A great day, indeed! I want to be a 21-month old!!!

bobbione8y said...

i love these photos, esp the first one!!!! i want you to frame that one ;)

i am mad about my spinach, i delayed too long, and it bolted. oh well, i had a LOT of spinach salad first!

do you just freeze it without doing anything to it?

Unknown said...

Yes, B. I did nothing but wash and dry it. I searched and searched for a reason to blanch it. Some do, some don't. I will only be cooking it so I don't care about the texture.

Hopefully it works out.