Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Multitudes

Gratitude, Thanksgiving, Praise


Continuing to count my blessings.

Thank you, Lord, for

11 family photos
12 friends who email invites for opportunities to exercise this old body... I just need to get up the nerve to reply
13 leftovers
14 sisters who love to play all day with fabric
15 clean mopped floors, if only for a moment, *sigh
16 gorgeous weather in November
17 free shipping on Cyber Monday
18 sweatpants :)
19 hot water and brown sugar body wash
20 nativity scenes

4 comments:

Karen said...

That took me a minute...I was like, "What? Rani has 14 sisters?"

Heh.

KristieLou said...

Karen: I did the same thing...

;)

bobbione8y said...

that's funny. apparently my head said "oh yeah, rani and her 14 sisters" without thinking twice about it :)

Karen said...

BIG :-)