Monday, April 05, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #213-237

holy experience


After a few weeks hiatus, I am back in the saddle:) Thanks for not scolding me...

He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. 1 Thessalonians 5:10-11

Thankful for more than I can type today.

Family, near and far.

Adorable second cousins whom I have never met before in Flourbluff, TX.

Baseball practice in March in Corpus Christi.

Seashells and sand dollars.

Sandy beaches and sunshine.

Pecans that fall from trees in Haltom City.

Mexican food that tastes so delicious in San Antonio.

Rental cars that stay in one piece in Fort Worth.

Family that forgives and forgets in Texas.

Scraps of yarn that crochet egg holders, camera cases and video game holders.

Snow that melts in one short week.

Home sweet home.

The smell of my children and my husband.

Laundry that can hang on the line.

Sunshine on my face in my own backyard.

Enjoying the outdoors like it is the very first time we have experienced it.

Holy Week.

Invitations to church.

Family gatherings and celebrations.

Easter egg hunts.

Brats on the grill.

Kites in the sky.

Sleepy children and parents.

Monday mornings after a long and most wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

missed the multitudes.

:)

Unknown said...

oh me, too.

twice I thought about posting them on Tues :(