Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #238-250

holy experience


Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who makes the strom clouds. He gives showers of rain to men and plandts of the field to everyone. Zechariah 10:1 NIV


Today, Lord, I am so very thankful for all the wonderful things you have created especially

glorious sunshine that seeps into my soul and warms me from within

a handshake and a smile and a "Let me think about it and get back to you" from my pastor

clean rooms even if it did take them all day, but there was no yelling:)

wind to dry my clothing on the line

the hint of a full summer

a wedding weekend, the first of a couple in the family this spring

a happy family now that the sun is up and the grass is green again

music that blares from the kitchen cd player while we do the dishes together

little ones drying dishes

trying to find shorts and flip flops again

the sound of a lawnmower and a tiller


Amen, and thank you Lord for all you have done...

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i wish we could copy and paste these blessings every week, don't you?

:)

Unknown said...

yeppers :)