Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Multitudes, #250-262



holy experience

For God is sheer beauty, all-generous in love, loyal always and ever. Psalm 100:5

Today, oh beautiful Saviour, thank you for all that You have given us, but especially;

the Son and the sun to warm my soul and my skin

green on the ground and on the branches

tulips that have bloomed :)

days of bargain hunting

paint on the house, and on shoes

celebrations of joy and love

lots of wedding chocolate cake and borrowed spaces to store it

an extended family that keeps growing... a wedding and a new baby soon and then another wedding

spaces that look beautiful

dancing the night away

putting the worn out babes to bed

chocolate cake for breakfast :)

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yay for tulips :))

happy week, ran...

KristieLou said...

I am thankful that I get to see you this weekend. Can't wait for girl time :)

Unknown said...

me too:)