Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Multitudes # 471-501

That we through patience and comfort of the Scripture might have hope...the God of hope fill you with all the joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. Rom 15:4,13

This morning I am thankful for;

lots of red tomatoes, give me the burst of energy I need to can them

same with the cucumbers

a worship service still ringing in my ears

healthy kids

a break from the heat coming

little girls with curls

kids reading books to each other

kids who can make their own breakfast

leftovers for lunch

kids who can help fold laundry

sisters who call just to listen to my house noise

kids who are excited about the first day of school

grocery stores that are near so I can get the milk I forgot to get

Popsicles

coffee with cream

mountains of laundry that will wait

the computer for a getaway

emails from friends

time to think

remembering to do my blessing list

tears

more tears

playing in the sandbox with the girls

dresses made from pillowcases

time to pray

fair memories

getting to know my nieces and nephews better

unexpected thank you gifts

hugs from friends

being the greatest sometimes - this was Pastor's message yesterday

No comments: