Tuesday, August 10, 2010

...a very very very fine house

UPDATE: Addi just came running into the kitchen with her camo binaculours and said, " I am going to get the BIG one."

I asked her, "What are you hunting? Deer? Pheasant? Rabbit, Fish, Squirrel?"

"She put her hand on her hips and looked at me, "No, mom, I am hunting forks and noodles!"

quote of the day =

mom "Nora do you want peanut butter on your toast?"

Nora looks at mom quizzically and bends and touches her toes, "No toes, mom, SPOON!"

Some time ago the big kids ransacked our old cd collection. One of their favorites is a mixture of Tina Turner and Joan Jett. Right now they are in their rooms cleaning away to "What's love go to do with it?" and "I hate myself for loving you".

And I am praying for no unannounced visitors. Where is that VBS cd when you really need it?

No comments: