Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Refresher

I am searching deeply for some inspiration these days.

I am feeling a bit withered and intimidated by the cold weather and packed summer schedules.

Can't seem to get out of this "mood" I am in.

The sunshine should be helping but I can't feel it yet.

Last night I took a drink from the Word to see if I could perk up a bit. It helped.

I feel a little bit stretched in my current position of cook, chaplain, fashion consultant, decorator, recreation expert, teacher, chauffeur, psychologist, nurse, artist, gardener, economist, communication advisor, entertainer, purchasing agent, lawyer and accountant.

I am failing at most all of them this week.

I get this way sometimes.

I wish I didn't.

2 comments:

carey said...

rani, you don't have to do everything--set a day aside for yourself and i promise the world will keep on rolling--even if the kids don't match.

sunshine would be good. i'm with you on that one.

Karen said...

Do it again today, Rani. Drop everything and dig into the Word. I'm going to right.now.