Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hi my name is Rani...

and I am an internet junkie. For reals.

I feel like an intelligent person. I know how to surf my way around a lot of the web. But I have to admit, this new Google plus circle thingy has got me whipped. I have no idea how to manuever it. I used to be able to share my "deal" finds and they would conveniently show up on my deals tab in the little white box. It was so easy. Now, I don't know where the post goes when I click the share tab. It just stays in my google stream and gets lonely and dusty. I don't know how to fix that.

What I do know is that some of my readers are bargain hunter divas like me. I don't want anyone to miss out on that awesome big deal. I read hundreds of deal blogs every single day. There are amazing online deals from diapers to dog kennels and cereal to food processors. So if you are on the web and you need a place to visit, check out my posts on google. I am pretty sure you will find something you need want. Here is the link.

https://plus.google.com/108552033174645764240/posts

I could add you to my circles, but I am not quite sure how to do that. I have always been sort of square anyway :)

Happy hunting!

No comments: