Wednesday, February 01, 2012

the simple things

I was taking off my shoes this morning after going outside (what amazingly beautiful weather we are having) and I looked up to see my "Rally for Rani" poster framed on the wall. My eyes reread, for the bazillionth time, the short verses and phrases of encouragement that my friends and family wrote to me on that hot afternoon six years ago.

I wonder if they know how often their encouragement lifts me up? I wonder if they realize how often I think of them? I wonder if they can feel how ridiculously blessed I feel because of that amazing day and those simple little words?

I pray that they do.

2 comments:

Karen said...

<3 <3 <3

I wonder if you know how thankful I am that God has left you here on earth!

carey said...

that still ranks as one of the best days of my life. what a great little village.