Friday, January 27, 2006

Horror stories of a SAHM

#1
The other day the whole family went to Sam's. My children were fighting in the "cool" cart, you know those huge unturnable things they make for kids....anyway somehow my son fell out and since I assumed my husband was right behind me I just left him screaming on the floor of the warehouse and as I kept walking I tried to discipline my daughter. After a few minutes, I turned around and my son was screaming in the middle of the floor and several adults were looking at me like I was the worst mother ever. My husband had stopped to look at the meat and was nowhere to be seen. I quickly ran to get my son and hoped that no one had Social Services on speeddial.....
#2
My children and I went to Target to kill time before visiting Grandma. My 4 year old daughter and I were looking at the clearance racks when I looked down the aisle to see my 2 year old son bent over, biting at his crotch....yes, when he stood up he had little wet teeth marks on his pants. Anyway while several "perfect" mothers were watching, I proceeded to go over to him when he promptly pulled his diaper out of his pants....in the middle of Target. Even my nephew eating out of the garbage can't top that one.

No comments: