Monday, April 07, 2008

why I should ONLY shop local...

So the husband had in service today at the hospital. I asked him to please pick up a few things for me. I always regret asking him to pick up things. Here's a tidbit of his shopping venture.

Phone rings.

Hello?

Hi Honey, you said you needed sour cream. Is 5 lbs enough?

Where are you?

Sam's Club

Oh, my.

Do we need pork loin?

Hello debit.




10 minutes later.

Phone rings.

Hello?

Do you still need infants tylenol?

No tooth yet.

Are you sure, can't we just buy childrens?

She IS only an infant, do you know how to figure the dosage?

Okay, is 500 paper plates enough?

Click.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

how can they be so smart, and yet so .... NOT?!

:)

Karen said...

I love this post! NO MATTER WHAT I ask the hubby to bring home, this is what I find in the bag--

licorice
tortilla chips
salsa
peppermint patties
--and MAYBE the thing I asked for!

K~ said...

That is too much like us. I LOVE the 5 lbs of sour cream. K~