Sunday, August 10, 2008
Hey, it's much better than a tent and an air mattress...
1. For 8 days, August 8, 2008 through August 15, 2008 (the Promotion Period), 800 room nights per night will be offered at a rate of $8.88 US/CAD at participating Super 8 hotels in the U.S. and Canada.
2. The promotional rate will only be offered on the Super 8 website (www.Super 8.com) from 8:00 PM EDT until 11:59 PM EDT (the Daily Offer Period) each day of the Promotion Period. Once the 800th room night is booked or the Daily Offer Period ends, whichever comes first, no more room nights will be offered at the promotional rate for that day. Only a total of 6,400 room nights will be made available during the Promotion Period.
3. To enter the promotion, participants must go to the Super 8 website (www.super8.com) and click on the promotion banner or copy which will link them to the promotion landing page. Once on the landing page, participants will be placed in a queue, and will be offered an opportunity to book a room at the promotional rate on a first come, first serve basis. If selected, the participant will be offered an opportunity to choose a Super 8 hotel using the Super 8 search engine and then to book a room night at that hotel. Exiting the queue to the Super 8 search engine or booking page does not guarantee the participant that he/she will receive the promotional rate. Only if he/she is one of the first 800 participants to actually book a room night during the Daily Offer Period will he/she receive the promotional rate. A participant will be deemed to have booked a room, if he/she completes all fields on the booking page, provides a valid credit card to pay for the room night, clicks the box to accept the terms and conditions, and clicks the Submit Reservation button, and the reservation is accepted by Super 8 Worldwide, Inc. issuing the participant a confirmation number.
4. The promotional rate is only valid for one room night, per person, per website address for hotel stays through December 30, 2008.
5. A valid credit card must be given to prepay for the reservation. Once booked, reservations cannot be canceled, changed, or transferred to another person. No refunds will be issued.
6. The sponsor is Super 8 Worldwide, Inc., 1 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey, whose decision on all matters related to the promotion will be final.
7. The promotion is governed by New Jersey law. By entering the promotion, each participant agrees that all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with the promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state or federal courts located in Morris and Essex Counties, New Jersey, respectively.
8. Super 8 Worldwide, Inc. shall not be liable for any technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any computer, server, cable, or network; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or any telephone or internet service; or any damage to any participant?s computer hardware or software as a result of participating in the promotion.