Friday, August 08, 2008

Wisdom from my kids

We went to the library at the school the other day. My 6 year old opened the door and took a huge sniff and said, "I love the way the school smells." I wonder how long that will last?

More quotes from my six year old daughter;

"I was born to eat."

"Can I microwave my popsicle?"

"Maybe when I am big I will remember being little. Looking at pictures may help me get my memory back."

"I don't really want a lot of things, but I just like things SO much. Sometimes I wish I had a bigger house so I could have more things."

"Taking care of my baby sister makes me feel like a mom, does that make you feel like a grandma?"

"Mom, today I choose to help dad clean out the Blazer INSTEAD of cleaning my room...not both."

"I really want another little sister but then my brother won't get a bunkbed."

"I wish I could catch the kittens at Grandma's like I can catch gophers."

and one lone quote from the almost five year old;

(Praying at lunchtime the day after daddy told him about the raffle for the four-wheeler at the state tournament.) "Thank you God, for the 4-wheeler contest. I hope we win. Mom, if you win I will give you rides because you don't know how to drive."
Post a Comment