Monday, December 07, 2009

Monday Multitudes

More bountiful blessings.

Thank you, Lord, for;

21 healthy children
22 battling women who are BEAUTIFUL, yes I am talking about you Patricia and Denise, no hair or hair, you are both SHINING bright
23 date nights ;) volunteers who gave up a Friday night to watch my babies and biggies and gift cards that never expire
24 ill family members fighting to get well, prayers for an end to the suffering
25 email buddies who listen to my griping
26 forgivness of all my many sins
27 Jesse tree activites that are opening conversations about Jesus between me and my kids
28 weather that cooperates so that farmers can combine late into the night and finish before the BIG snow comes
29 deer that stay off the road and ones that provide a sport for my husband and chislic for supper
30 uncles who weld apple slicers, thank you Steve :)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I need to do this. Go read the Jesus blog.

bobbione8y said...

and maybe more date nights will bring more (baby) blessings!!!