Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Multitudes

It's crunch time.

Lord, I pray that you help me keep YOU in the front of my brain this week...

I am so very thankful for

41 neighobors who don't care how loud my kids are or how fancy my house is
42 kids who love making pretzels dipped in chocolate and white bark
43 celebrations with family even if it is not on Christmas day
44 fast, free, shipping for last minute gifts
45 Maleah's birthday and the memories of her last 7 ones...
46 health care workers and others who have to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, including my adorargble hubby
47 external hard drives to back up pictures and documents when my computer decides it's tired of working
48 community gift wrapping parties that will provide lots of surprises and good cheer to those who may not have otherwise had...
49 the Baby in the manger, who came to save us all from sin
50 warmth for everyone from heat, food and love this Christmas - a very Merry one to you...

2 comments:

KristieLou said...

hi
Thanks for the super cute flowers! I LOVE them!!

I need to remember that the numbers on your posts are not the number of people you are talking about. I do that every time. Then I get to 42 kids...and realize you have 4 ;)

Merry Christmas

Unknown said...

:)