Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Multitudes #590-608

It's Monday again. The weekend came and went with a couple of blinks. The time is flying by faster than I can count it. The kids are growing up and having birthdays and life goes on, even when mom doesn't want to crawl out of bed. I finally caught up to whatever the kids have had. My body aches (and it's from more than kickboxing class), my throat is on fire and I have a fever. Thank goodness for Monday Multitudes to take my mind of myself and onto more important things...

For I will pour water on the the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. Isaiah 44:3

Blessings flowing around here include but are not limited to the following;

a two year old who was so excited to put her coins in the birthday bank at church

cupcakes baked by daddy, missing a key ingredient, but it was the thought that counted

a chilly football game, but an exciting win with some surprising plays

cinnamon coffee, yum

friends who have been great at encouraging my strength and helping me move again

good health, thank you Lord for our health and for doctors who help us regain it

a hand that is healing, slowly but surely

fall decorations around the house

cookies baking

candles burning

sweatshirts and socks and slippers and blankets

beautiful leaves

getting a few birds this weekend with Shiloh

precious time with grandmas

faith, even with a diagnosis of the bully, for a dear friends mom

healing for Harriet, Janel, JoAnn, my children and my hand

a grocery trip, finally, and a fridge stocked (once again) with yogurt, baby oranges (clementines) and real butter :)

being able to type again, slowly...

holy experience

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

yay ;)

welcome back. give those 2 years olds a big ole hug while they match ;)