Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Multitudes #609-622

Still counting with me?

holy experience

I haven't had my coffee yet this morning and we are in full swing with birthdaypallooza. Addison turns three today. She was a real miracle conceived a month after chemotherapy and born whole, healthy and amazingly wonderful. I still have a hard time believing she is mine.

Today, Lord, I have so much to be thankful for. So much more than on this simple list. I am blessed. Ridiculously blessed beyond recognition. I am blinded by all the wonderful gifts you have given me.

a family birthday party with wonderful fellowship and food

a bountiful church supper and country store and most importantly a wonderful time had by all

time for dad to hunt

time for me to attempt to make a puppy costume for Maleah

my sister to come and "rescue" my puppy costume, Jo - you are amazing!

"new" doors

beautiful fall weather

good friends, really awesome spectacularly wonderful friends and even better family!

good health

healing for mom, JoAnn, Harriet, Janel, Pat,and Jack

someone to walk with who keeps me accountable for moving

the strength to bake a cake and finish a puppy costume today, Lord, please

a busy week, again

No comments: