Friday, March 25, 2011

It's Friday

Let's see. My sdcard is empty so no new photos to share, although I wish I would have snapped a few yesterday when the girls and I spent all morning outside. It was beautiful. I even hung a couple of loads of laundry on the line.

It has been nice enough to get out and exercise again which means I have blisters, again. Ouch. I can't get them to heal and they hurt.

Wednesday's Lenten service was excellent, again. I wanted to write about Pastor's sermon about trust and betrayal. I should have because I can't remember it anymore.

Spring is my least favorite time of the year. It is dirty and wet and muddy and my house shows it. But, I was happy when I noticed my lilies poking up through the ground. I should have taken a picture. I guess I still can. I am itching to get in the garden.

The amazon deals have been CrAzY good. I think I have ordered something every day this week. Cereal, coffee, toilet paper, yes I am living THE life. My ups man and I are on a first name basis now. I feel like I should get him a birthday gift. We are that close.

That's about it.

No comments: