Monday, August 15, 2011

Hello delicious...

These turned out AMAZING! I sure hope one lasts until dad gets home.
The directions were easy to follow and she included a link with more photos.
I used half whole wheat flour and half white flour because that is what I do.

The only fresh herbs I had on hand were chives and cilantro and garlic. Sweet, tangy and YUMMY.




You have to try this, I love the mini loaves idea. We had to share these, too I have a lot of little people. But, in a dinner setting each person could have their own (germ free) pull apart loaf. Next time I am only going to put eight squares in each loaf and I might add pepperoni's. Can you imagine cinnamon and sugar and apples? Oh my goodness...

5 comments:

bobbione8y said...

holy cow! those look crazy good! better than the original photo, too :)

Karen said...

Bob read my mind! WOW! I'm having company for dinner tomorrow night...

Unknown said...

Give yourself a couple of hours for the initial rise but the rest goes pretty quickly...I would try basil and oregano next time if I wasn't doing sweet...

Karen said...

Just found out tonight's guests are gluten-free. Aarrg.

Karen said...

Okay, so go read Ree's pesto post and tell me a bulb doesn't light up just over your head!!!