Saturday, December 22, 2007

all she wants for Christmas...




And I was just telling her to ask for practical gifts, you can't get much more practicaller, can you?

here are some quotes from the birthday girl:

ew, I hate blood

did you know #2 eats his blood, mom?

blood is so gross

I can't look at that tooth is all gross and bloody

I can't believe I am swallowing my own blood, it tastes yucky

I am going to be so ugly now

I guess eating apples is out of the question

I'll never eat an apple again

sigh, mom, the other one is loose, too, I am going to be losing teeth all night!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE the second picture! I love how different girls are from boys. The Monkey would be thrilled to lose a tooth every day of his life.

K~ said...

Tell her she's adorable! K~

Alexis Jacobs said...

That's so cool! Was it her first tooth?