Sunday, February 03, 2008

tugey wugey...

Among my circle of blog friends there has been a few posts about tugs, the spiritual kind. You know the feeling, when you feel that there is something you should do, you just haven't been given all the details. Yet, you are called to action.

I have been praying about something that has been happening in our tiny town for a while now, years I think. For most people it may just be something to talk about at coffee or even just roll your eyes at. But it pushes and pulls and squeezes at my heart. It hurts me. It hurts my family. It hurts my friends. It hurts the quality of life in my community.

I have been up at night praying about how I could be of use to help this situation. Then, on Friday, I got a phone call. It was pretty obvious that the Lord was trying to tell me something. This time I heard Him, loud and clear. Stay tuned for updates...

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Wow. God works in mysterious ways. I can't wait to hear more.

bobbione8y said...

i am not a huge fan of these teaser blog entries, i'll have you know.

Unknown said...

sorry b! It's my next post, I promise...