I would have posted a TON of pictures this week if I only had a camera. I missed so many wonderful photo and video opportunities I almost want to cry, these are just a few:
- 80+ children and 50+ volunteers singing and dancing and praising God at VBS
- Pastor playing Gideon at VBS, he pretended to snore so loudly I could hear him a mile away, his wife had a baby this week so he was only able to help the first half of the week, but he was AWESOME
- half of my garage full of items for the group rummage at my church
- my son helping me load the trailer full of garage sale stuff to drive across the street to the church...twice
- my son putting a HUGE box of books on his skate board (ingenious) to get it across the street for the rummage (think physics people, it was amazing!)
- Ad putting garage sale stickers all over her body
- the fellowship hall so full of treasures it could burst
- baked goods so yummy you could taste them through the photo
- the first garage sale-er at 630 am Friday morning (I didn't think we'd get one that early, but we did)
- the lemonade stand my kids sat at and made enough money to buy cameras from the church rummage
- Lou Lou up on all fours
- my buddies who helped run the rummage (you guys were great, it was so nice having adults to talk to face to face)
- Lee's tonsils that were so swollen last night they were touching her uvula
It was an awesome week, but I am glad it's the weekend. Today it's cold and rainy and my sister is coming. I can't wait to see her.
I sure hope I can keep these memories in my brain filing cabinet for awhile. I don't want to forget them any time soon.