Friday, June 05, 2009

I am live.

Okay friends, family and faithful blog readers.

I am now a writer, officially.

I would appreciate your support by clicking on my webpage. Every time you click on my page or comment on my articles I get credit. With enough credit I get paid and I can buy milk!

Yeah, milk!

So, you know, please bookmark my page and check it often. I will be posting at least three times a week. Thanks again for all your support:)

Thanks Karen for lighting a fire under me about this. I am excited to get started.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

good for you rani! i hope you enjoy your new job...

Unknown said...

Thanks! According to my account I have already earned 9 cents. Guess that's a swallow of milk or so?

carey said...

hey, i am catching up. now i know TWO real writers :) i'll go click away for awhile. we'll get you up to a quart, at least...