Monday, August 17, 2009

Saucy...

Sassy...
Saucy...

Sassy...

Sassy...

Spices...what's in YOUR cabinet?

It's project season here and the man is really working. Last week he made me new shelves in my spice cabinet and a storage space for my canned goods, he made a bench for my mom out of freecycle decking, he helped me with the corn and the pickles and the spaghetti sauce and he cleaned the garage. Then he messed it all up again.

We also had the end of the season baseball party with a retirement and good bye to Mr. J boy and his family. It was a nice time. My kids got a little sassy near the end and I had to cut the pomegranate daiquiri time a little too short but I know there will be more good times with my friends even though home base will be in a new spot for them.

This weekend is the SpudFest, (that's one word with a capital letter in the middle - spellcheck hates it). It will be busy with activities and we have reunions scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. So I will be cooking, for those potluck dinners as well. Then school starts on Monday when we are good and tired from a jam packed summer.






No comments: