Monday, August 03, 2009

Spontaneous camping, aka the end of baseball season





Lewis and Clark campground was beautiful this weekend. We squeezed into a spot with Ryan's sister and enjoyed a weekend full of swimming, tubing, sand and sun. The food was a plenty, the sleep was a few. Gavin had a couple of bike incidents that left him with plenty of scrapes and a fat "Bubba" lip. No ER visits, though, knock on wood:) It's August and everyone is talking back to school. Except me, I am trying to get the parade all organized for the SpudFest this year. School will be here in no time.

3 comments:

Karen said...

All this back to school talk has me nervous. We still have 37 days of summer vacation left. I'm feeling like my bag of tricks is empty!

carey said...

i love your photos. all of them. tell me what kind of camera you have, and will you teach me how to use it?

the end of summer. sigh. that means a lot of things for us this year :(
i'm so glad i'll be able to keep up on your family from farther away...

Unknown said...

Camera = Sony DSC h20...
It is very easy to use.
Anyone could do it. :) even me.