Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Time

My mom just called. Aunt Patty is not doing well. If you have time today please pray for her. My mom is going out to see her again on Thursday. I am praying for peace, healing and time for me to get to see her, too.

Thank you.


“Heavenly Father, You are intimately aware of the struggle Patty is experiencing -- the pain and the despair. You know the desire of her heart to be healed of this illness. I ask now for Your healing touch. I know that You are able and that just like in Bible times, You can heal her. 

“I also understand that You will chose what is best for her. I pray that through this trial, she will draw close to You -- that You will be her comfort and strength. I pray that ultimately, whatever happens, You will be glorified. I pray this in Jesus’ name, amen.”


3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

Hi Ran...I just saw this today, will pray for you guys and for Patty.

Karen said...

This news never gets any easier. I will pray.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the prayers. Things are rough, as they always are with cancer. Her brain tumors are not allowing her to react normally to anything and her medication is really difficult for her to take on her own. Mom is trying to work with the family and hospice to figure out the best way to help Aunt Patty out. Please pray for my mother, for strength and for her pain and grief in this most difficult time.