Thursday, November 01, 2007

to the heartless fools who stole our pumpkins...

Year after year my family spends hours creating fun pumpkins and decorating them to celebrate with the community. This year my hubby found the biggest, most beautiful ones to carve. He put my expensive candles in them for the trick or treaters last night and because we are both working on less than 4 or 5 hours of sleep at night we neglected to bring them inside.

My darling rugrats awoke this morning to an empty porch. They were teary eyed and sad as they asked me why someone would take our things from right outside our door. I had no explanation.

The part that really gets me is the fact that a stranger with evil intentions was close to my home and the windows where my children sleep. You are very lucky I was not awake nursing in the chair that faces that window. I would not have hesitated to call the authorities on you.

Stay off my property, keep away from my house and my children. Grow up and learn to play with your own things.

No comments: